Need help with your dog?
Would you like professional help with your dog’s behavior, but live far away? Schedule an online dog training session to help you get your dog’s behavior back on track.
How does online dog training work?
A Certified Dog Behavior Consultant meets with you virtually using the power video call, phone, or email to discuss your dog’s behavior and your training goals. After the initial discussion and behavior questionnaire are filled out, Sarah designs a training plan that’s tailored to your dog’s specific needs. You can choose how many online, 50-minute dog training sessions you would like to purchase.
We offer a three-month training program, as well as single sessions.
Three-month program benefits:
- Unlimited access to our online basic obedience course, Basic Manners
- Six 50-minute video or phone calls to accomplish your behavior modification or dog training goals, and to keep your dog’s training on track
- A training plan tailored to your dog’s needs and to your schedule
- Digital content, handouts, blogs, articles and more – train your dog at your own pace
- Follow-up instructions for each consultation
- Unlimited email support for the duration of our training time
- Long line and 4-ft training tether included, $50 value
We will be in touch with you on a weekly basis to give the guidance and education you need to help your dog’s training progress smoothly.
What if I want to purchase more sessions once my plan is complete?
Adding sessions couldn’t be easier — just let us know, and we’ll carry on, whether with one additional session or many. We can divide the extra cost to suit the length of time you need.
Three-month online dog training program: $1,699
Once you have paid, you will go to our registration form. Please fill out the form — we will be in touch via email to set up your first call.
Online dog training – Single session
Single 50-minute phone/video call: $249
Single online dog training sessions are great for:
- New puppies, who are between 8-14 weeks old
- First-time or first-time-in-a-long-time puppy or dog owners
- Those with busy or shifting schedules unable to commit to a three-month plan
- Dogs who need immediate training for problems such as barking, house-soiling, jumping up, wild behavior, difficult to settle, and trouble coming when called
- Clients who want additional tools and resources to help their new dog avoid bad habits before they form, so they can become a permanent and welcome addition to the family
After paying for a single session, you will go to our registration form. Please fill out the form — we email you to schedule your call.
About Sarah Filipiak CDBC