Puppy classes beginning Tuesday, March 18 in Athens! Click here to learn more and enroll online!
Our fun, easy-to-follow class curriculum is designed to maximize success for you at home and in real life. Written by a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant and designed to make the most of your precious time, Best Pets class lessons include:
- How to get your dog to pay attention to you, in spite of distractions;
- Getting your dog to come to you anytime;
- Teaching your puppy to be calm and content in the vet’s office or grooming salon;
- Creating a dog who is polite with visitors and strangers;
- Asking your dog to walk beside you on leash, without pulling;
- How to get your dog respond calmly to family members;
- And more!
Classes are held in convenient four-week blocks. (Of course you may attend a make-up class the following session if you have to miss a class.)
Learn more about Basic Class
It’s absolutely no risk, too: If you’re not 100% satisfied with the quality of our training and our dedication to helping you get the results you’re looking for, come back and take it again – absolutely free of charge.