Puppy class - April 13, 6:10 p.m.
Topics covered include housetraining success, mouthing and biting, body handling exercises, teaching your puppy to be calm and well-mannered, as well as coming when called, sit, down and leash walking.
Basic class - April 13, 7:10 p.m.
Cues covered include sit, stay, down, and come, and we’ll introduce leash walking, common scenarios you encounter on walks, and much more. Work with your instructor via phone or e-mail between classes!
The next Basic Class begins April 13 at 7:10 p.m. Click here to enroll online.
Basic Bronze class - April 13 at 8:10 p.m.
Continue your dog’s training and build on basic obedience skills for better leash walking, longer stays and more advanced behaviors such as going away from you on cue, retrieve or fetch, better self-control at the door and how to sit and lie down using hand signals only!
This class is for dogs who have completed the Basic class. Work with your instructor via phone or e-mail between classes.
Basic Bronze class begins April 13 at 8:10 p.m. Click here to enroll online.
Our fun, easy-to-follow class curriculum is designed to maximize success for you at home and in real life. Written by a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant and designed to make the most of your precious time, Best Pets class lessons include:
- How to get your dog to pay attention to you, in spite of distractions;
- Getting your dog to come to you anytime;
- Teaching your puppy to be calm and content in the vet’s office or grooming salon;
- Creating a dog who is polite with visitors and strangers;
- Asking your dog to walk beside you on leash, without pulling;
- How to get your dog respond calmly to family members;
- And more!
Classes are held in convenient four-week blocks. (Of course you may attend a make-up class the following session if you have to miss a class.)